December 5, 2014

Blogmas: Stocking Stuffers

As December is cruising by, Christmas is coming, and it's coming fast. One of the easiest things to find for Christmas gifts can also be the hardest: Stocking stuffers. Here are some really good ideas that every girl could use.
Hair Accessories: I don't know about you, but I always lose my bobby pins and hair ties. No matter how many I have, I will end up losing 90% of them within the first week of getting them. This is such a cute idea because the possibilities for hair accessories is pretty much endless. There are always new styles to try out.

Nail Polishes: Okay, I love these. Honestly, Essie is probably my favourite brand of nail products. They offer such a wide variety of colours and it applies so smoothly. It literally looks like perfection each time you put it on.

Cozy Socks: I wrote about these in a previous post. You can never go wrong with something as simple as socks. In fact, most people wouldn't really spend money on something like a good pair of quality, fuzzy socks for themselves. Fuzzy socks are kind of my guilt pleasure. I'm not one to wear socks, but when I do, they're most likely really fluffy and really warm.

Travel Size Favourites: These are really good ideas if you don't really know what specific products the person likes. It gives them the opportunity to find a new favourite without spending a lot on other products that don't necessarily live up to the expectations.

Desk Goodies: I feel like everyone can make use of desk items, such as planners, journals, folders, or even cute little knick-knacks. I love finding new designs that tie in with my yearly themes. And they can totally compliment any gift.

Lip Balms: I always seem to lose these, too! Whether it be in my backpack, purse, or around my room, I end up losing lip balms after they're half way gone. My personal favourite is eos, however, Aquaphor works really well to hydrate your skin in the cold whether.

I know these aren't for everyone, but here are just some cute ideas for stocking stuffers that I highly recommend using!

No comments:

Post a Comment