December 18, 2014

Blogmas: DIY Christmas Crafts

Christmas day is literally a week away. How we got here this fast, I have no idea. It seems like the year just began. Anyways, tomorrow is the first day off of school for me, and I'm assuming just about everyone else as well. With 7 days until Christmas, I think it's essential to have some decorations to show your holiday cheer. My mum is an assistant teacher for preschoolers and is always looking for some new crafts that will keep the kids busy, but are also fun. Below are some Christmas inspired crafts. And remember, you don't have to be little to have fun.


If you are as obsessed with Frozen as I am, you will love these Frozen inspired snowflakes. All you need is some mini craft sticks, paint, glue, glitter, and ribbon to make the most adorable homemade ornaments. I know this may seem childish, but that's what makes it so much fun. Throwback to when you were 8. Just stop worrying and Let It Go! (Sorry not sorry).

http://www.firefliesandmudpies.com/





The door is the first thing you see when you're coming home, and the last thing you see when you're leaving. I can't emphasize enough how much better a door looks when it is decorated. There are literally endless possibilities: wreathes, ribbons, lights. The list goes on and on. I found this cute idea on Pinterest and fell in love with it, and I'm almost 18. Can you imagine how much fun this would be to an 8 year old?

http://princesspinkygirl.com/




I don't know why, but my mum has always collected corks. And I guess it's a good thing, because nowadays you see so many DIY projects involving corks. This is wayyyy too cute; it's a mini reindeer Rudolph made out of corks :) But the best part is it's an ornament!

http://www.topinspired.com/




For more cute DIY Christmas crafts check out Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment