December 3, 2014

Blogmas: Christmas At Starbucks



Unlike a lot of Americans that spent their Black Friday lining up for deals, just waiting to get trampled, I decided to go the calmer (and safer) route by sticking to my neighborhood.

On a recent trip to Starbucks, I ended up kind of freaking out over the decorations for Christmas. Not only were the holiday drinks on display, but the festive ornaments shaped like actual Starbucks cups were just waiting to be bought. As you know, Christmas is a big deal for me, and I love seeing businesses decorate their shops, putting people in good moods (probably just to get more money, but it's a win-win situation!).


If you're anything like my mum, you love a good cup of coffee (in fact, you can be quite scary without it in the morning). Christmas time is my mum's favourite time at Starbucks because they always have the thing that assures her day will start off on the right side, the Christmas blend coffee. As I was checking out all of their new merchandise, I found these adorable packets of the Christmas blend. They look so cute to stuff in a stocking or throw one in with a basket of goodies. It's like a doll size version! And, of course, there is the full size, which is probably a better gift for a deserving caffeine enthusiast like my mum.



What's Christmas at Starbucks without talking about the food? Starbucks always has a great assortment of food ranging from really healthy options to a sweet treat. One thing that made my heart stop was the peppermint cake pops. Yes, you heard me right, PEPPERMINT CAKE POPS! Cake pops are perfect as they are, but add peppermint in there, and you will literally be a savior. Starbucks knows how to do Christmas. Next time you're out an about by a Starbucks, whether you try something new for the holidays or stick with your usual (*cough* peppermint hot cocoa *cough*), take the time to enjoy it and spread some of that holiday cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment