November 9, 2014

New-found "Healthy Lifestyle"?

If you're anything like me, you love getting a lot for your money. And being on this new found "healthy lifestyle" challenge, it's hard to find a good drink that's low in sugar but still hydrates you. On a recent visit to the store, wandering aimlessly through the isles, I stumbled across the beverage section. I love soda, but the amount of sugar in each serving is ridiculous. Since that was out of the question I moved on to bubble water. See, I've only tried the brand H2OH! before, and it didn't quite fit well for me. However, I did spot something else, La Criox.


La Criox has been getting a lot of attention lately, and being curious as to why, I decided to get a bottle of the Cran-Raspberry flavour. And because it is calorie free, sweetener free, and sodium free, I am happy to say that I am in love with it. I have gone back to get more, and decided to try a different flavour this time. The peach-pear one has to be my favourite, although the lemon, lime, and cran-raspberry are amazing as well. And the best part is, there's no sugar in bubble water.

If there is one thing that I could suggest to you, it would be this. They taste better than soda, and they're better for you. La Croix has an incredible variety of flavours, and they're really affordable (They were selling a liter bottle for $1!). I've stocked up on a few of these, and they last quite a long time. But don't take my word for it, go out and try it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment